Friday, January 13, 2012

AND THE WINNER IS...

HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS!!

I feel as if I've been on a bit of a hiatus from my blog...after finishing our kitchen reno, celebrating Christmas and enjoying having all of the kids & my husband home for a bit, I'm just getting back in the groove....I have some projects on my planning board...lol...stay tuned to see what will be happening in the "BURBS"
 And now it is time to announce the winner of my giveaway from My Uncommon Linens

We do things the old fashioned way around here...pulling a name from the basket...and my little one always wants to be in on the action...(btw, she is my blogs biggest fan!!)

The lucky winner is.......Gina from Random Thoughts
Congratulations to Gina and thanks to all who entered and follow my blog....
looking forward to growing & learning more in 2012!!
A special thank you to
 Kristin from My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for supplying the beautiful prizes in this giveaway.
xo, Mariaelena

3 comments:

  1. Yippee!

    Thanks so much, Mariaelena, for having this wonderful giveaway. Please thank your sweet daughter for drawing my name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mariaelena,

    I wanted to let you know that I received the pillow and sachets today. I love them! Thank you so much and my thanks to Kristin as well.

    Gina

    ReplyDelete