Wednesday, January 22, 2014

NATURE'S BEAUTY…pinecone love...

Hi friends…
If you follow me, you know I love the simple beauty of nature and pinecones are one of nature's special gifts…I am lucky in that there are so many different shapes and sizes right in my area…Here's a peek of how I use them around the house in my winter decor…

Mini pinecones make great fillers

I love how the sap dries on these long pinecones and resembles snow...
Here, I mixed tiny store bought green apples with mini pinecones from our back yard...
Pine cones from the beach house fill this basket all year long...

If you are in the Northeast, stay warm…..currently the thermometer is reading -1.5 degrees in the "Burbs"
BRRRRR……

Have a happy day!!

xo, Mariaelena

2 comments:

  1. I love using pine cones all year round too Mariaelena...yours look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using natural items in my home decor!! There's just something so rustic and beautiful about it all that adds special touches to a room! Pinecones are one of my favorite things! :)

    ReplyDelete