Sunday, October 5, 2014

TIME TO CLIP THE HYDRANGEAS!!

Hi friends...
It's been a super busy weekend and before I got settled in for the night,  I needed to clip the hydrangeas from our tree...if you miss your shot you end up with crunchy, brown clippings...so get to it so you can enjoy their beauty the rest of the year...:)

Let the fall clipping begin...

When I was done clipping, I tossed them onto the bench and then thought...grab the camera...they look so pretty right there...lol...
they will actually be taken out of that basket and put in all different spots in the house,  but for now I had a little photography fun...

The colors are amazing right now...but I mean RIGHT NOW...if you wait even a day too long, you may be sorry....:(




Maybe I should leave them just like this....
Simply beautiful hydrangeas....

HAPPY FALL...
xo, Mariaelena

LINKING UP TO THESE PARTY PEOPLE:
http://www.dwellings-theheartofyourhome.com

2 comments:

  1. do love those colors. I only have one on the bush this year so am leaving it hoping it will encourage more growth next year. I love yours so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They certainly are picture perfect! I love them and plan on picking my Limelights and Str. Vanilla ones tomorrow. I have picked them after they are dry and brown and I even like the rustic look of them like that. Yours are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with SYC.

    ReplyDelete