Wednesday, February 4, 2015

My new no cost "hidden" message center...

  For years I've been taping school notices, to do lists, menus etc. to the inside of my pantry cabinet...Last week I decided to make it a little bit more user friendly...this little project cost me nothing as I already had everything I needed in the house...
take a look...
now you see it...

now you don't...


before:  a complete mess....

I glued 2 cork squares...
they fit perfectly inside my cabinet...



This is after 2 coats...I did 3...
I had a ton of chalkboard paint left over from our BIG CHALKBOARD project a couple of months ago...
you can see it here:
 
http://cottagelivingfrombeachtoburbs.blogspot.com/2014/12/making-giant-chalkboard.html

My little helper treating the chalkboard....


And there you have it....
a no cost organization/message center!!

thanks for stopping by...
xo, Mariaelena


linking up to these party people:










2 comments:

  1. Such a clever idea, I might have to do this inside my desk cabinet! OMG the snow you have right now, can't believe your pool is hiding under all of that, crazy! Stay warm! XO Kristin (would it be mean of me to say we are going to be in the 80's)

    ReplyDelete