Sunday, December 20, 2015

CORNICES FOR CHRISTMAS!!

I've had these window cornices pictured in our living room for years...
The  problem was that picture was in my head...
Well, last month I drew out my plan for my husband and he made these gorgeous cornices for me!...
I couldn't love the way they turned out any more.
Take a peek and see if you agree...

I found these great semi sheer embroidered panels in TJ Maxx...
the before...
The process...
He already had them cut them and started hanging while I was at a swim meet with our daughter...
Here's the big box he made before adding the trim...
Putting the room back together...
Moulding makes ALL the difference!
xo, Mariaelena

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful. They turned out beautiful and what a difference it makes on the window. Merry Christmas.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete