Friday, April 29, 2016

Small change, big look!!

I've been searching for a new desk chair for our family room...  We've used an extra kitchen chair for years...
I was lucky enough to stumble upon
 a great deal over at
 ARHAUS...
(if you haven't been, it's a real treat)...
take a peek....
Isn't she lovely???
I'm liking how the slipcovered chair softens the desk...
I actually purchased 2!!...they're so versatile
I can use them in any room here or at the beach house!


This is the view from the kitchen...
you can see how the new chair blends
with the other furnishings in the family room...

Have a happy day,
Mariaelena

3 comments:

  1. Great idea . . . love it! -Miss Beach Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb!!! Keep going
    i recommended for amodernworld.co.uk for desk chair.

    ReplyDelete