Friday, December 16, 2016

Mimi's Candy Clusters....

Hi friends....my mom was an incredibly talented candy creator, making just about anything out of chocolate...
Sadly she is gone and I did not inherit her candy making skills...but one recipe I use and continue to make each year are her candy clusters....
They are quick and easy, and make a GREAT gift!...
oh and they are DELICIOUS!...
Be creative...you can add anything you'd like to your own clusters...take a peek at mine...


I package them in all types of dishes to gift...
This is what I use...
it's NO FAIL...
dark chocolate, almonds, craisins...
a delicious combo!!
I melt my chocolate in the microwave on the melt cycle...

I chop the almonds in my Cuisinart chopper.

Drop using a teaspoon onto a cookie sheet
covered with wax paper.  As you can see,
they don't have to be perfect...

Let cool and then I put wax paper into my container,
 place them in and wrap them up all pretty!!
Have a happy day,
Mariaelena

1 comment:

  1. These look sooooo good. Perfect combo of flavors. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete