Tuesday, December 27, 2011

KITCHEN FEATURED AT 2 OF MY FAVS!!!...thank you..:)

Hi friends...
I just wanted to take a minute to say a HUGE thank you to Kristin of My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia and to Roeshel of The DIY Showoff    (2 of my favorite blogs)  for featuring our kitchen today!...If you haven't seen it yet, please scroll down to the "final kitchen reveal post"...After doing DIY projects for the past 22 years, I just began blogging about them last February...so only what we have worked on since then is on my blog...the kitchen is the one I am most proud of this past year....Please go over and visit Kristin and Roeshel at their fabulous blogs...They are truly two extremely inspirational women!!


xo, Mariaelena

3 comments:

  1. Thank YOU, Mariaelena, for sharing your beautiful and inspiring home with us! I look forward to seeing more in 2012 and wishing you another fabulous year of blogging and DIY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'course it was featured...it is fabulous.:)
    following you right back..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your photos are gorgeous!
    happy new year!
    x

    ReplyDelete