Wednesday, April 3, 2013

NEUTRAL BEAUTY

Hi Friends....
I have always been drawn to a neutral palate in my home decor.  Here is a sampling of how white flowers can be beautiful following the same rules for neutral decorating....Always add texture!!
Never boring, always lovely!!
Twine, burlap, mason jar, white flowers, and hydrangeas....
What else do you need???









My little before and after for this post:
Will you be my Corona & Twine???...
Sorry, I couldn't resist!!
Wishing you all a simply lovely day!
xo, Mariaelena

6 comments:

  1. Everything is so pretty! Love the white with burlap :) I would love to have you post for me, new or old. I was thinking about you today. I had tried to get over to your site last week and my computer kept giving me a malware warning. I was trying to find your e-mail and couldn't...so glad I'm back on :) Can you send me a e-mail so we can chat. Kristinsalazar@yahoo.com

    Thanks!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might just be a copy cat on this one. I have several burlap bags to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Mariaelena! I may have to copy the Corona and Twine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the burlap vase. I have just come to realize how important texture is, and it's always nice to have a plant or flowers in a vignette...something alive!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the lovely white flowers mixed with the natural elements. I recently used a combination of several different white flowers in a diverse collection of glass jars to decorate some outdoor tables for a big family gathering. Sorry, but yes we had an evening outdoor dinner during the middle of March -- only in Arizona! Heehee!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely! I love the twine wrapped bottle :)

    ReplyDelete