Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Terra-cotta pot projects!!

Hi friends...
I needed to find a spring accessory for a table that I recently finished that I am donating for an upcoming charity auction...
while browsing through Pinterest, I came across this idea...
PERFECT!!   
Here is my version...


This is for me...lol...
my new Angel vine needed a proper container...
This is the vignette for the top of the accent table...
The process was quite simple...
2 coats of some chalk paint & a bit of distressing with a sanding block...
LOVE them....
I will definitely be making more for the beach house and our screen porch in the "burbs"


I'm crazy for angel vine & these painted terra-cotta pots...
This is the complete auction donation:
you can see the post of the before and after of this table here:
http://cottagelivingfrombeachtoburbs.blogspot.com/2014/10/table-transformation-in-the.html
Hope the lucky bidder is as happy as I am with the results!!
Thank you for stopping by!!!

2 comments: