Saturday, June 6, 2015

COUNTRY LIVING MAGAZINE FAIR 2015...

I
Hi all...
Friday was a great opening day at the 2015
Country Living Magazine fair in Rhinebeck, NY...
Below is a sampling of the wonderful booths and vendors...enjoy the photo overload...
it was hard to stop...:)
I'll start with one of my favorite display booths of the day: 
2 Chix and a Barn
you can visit them at 
www.2chixandabarn.com
How cute are they????
and it continued on from there.....


And so that concludes 
another wonderful day at the
Country Living Magazine Fair....
I'm already looking forward to next year...
and who knows???...maybe some day I'll have a
  "Beach to Burbs" booth of my own..
xo, Mariaelena

7 comments:

  1. Great photos! Enjoyed roaming the CL fair with you. Your creations and unique talents are certainly ready for a booth...how much fun would that be?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you could meet up with me...Can't wait to see the marble pears displayed in your beautiful home...xo, Mariaelena

      Delete
  2. hello Mariaelena!

    I found your beautiful blog! I'm following you!

    I'm here with my mouth open so beautiful! I was in that place would go crazy !!! Here in Brazil we do not have parts in quantity as well as great!

    Things to rusts are my favorite!

    Your photos made my happiest day !!!!

    Thank you!

    Kiss Pri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh Donna...that is the nicest comment...so very glad you found me and my blog...please go through my older posts to see more projects, ideas and photos and come back again....hope to hear from you...enjoy your day, Mariaelena

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet we passed each other on Friday Mariaelana!! I had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Martina...you got there...it's so fun!!....xo, Mariaelena

      Delete