Tuesday, June 2, 2015

THAT'S OUR LETTER: Open Frame wall decor

Hi friends...
I've got a bunch of old open frames I've picked up here and there over the years...
You've seen me use them in various ways...
here's the latest...

Here's how it looked before...
gold frame from a tag sale and the "U" from Hobby Lobby....
I painted both with white chalk paint...
then brushed with some glaze...
I staple gunned burlap to the frame and  used velcro to hang the "U"
That's our letter...
"U"

Have a great day...
xo, Mariaelena


linking up to these party people:

2 comments:

  1. Love it! The detail the frame is so pretty and the color contrasts perfectly with the burlap!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy & thanks for hosting the party...I so enjoy going through the links...:)
      Mariaelena

      Delete