Monday, October 17, 2016

Gifting hydrangeas...from my tree

Yesterday I put this simple basket of 
autumn hydrangeas together 
as a gift...
I had an antique round basket that I wasn't using. 
 I wrapped floral foam in burlap so you wouldn't see the green through the basket,  then I took bunches of Pegee hydrangeas that I had recently dried and just started poking them into the burlap covered foam.  
 I wanted it nice and full so ran outside and clipped a few more...take a peek!


Have a happy day,
Mariaelena

6 comments:

  1. That is BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE that old basket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Brooke...I'm hydrangea obsessed!
      xo, Mariaelena

      Delete
  3. OH my gosh this is so pretty. Love the basket too. Just beautiful.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kris...love hydrangeas and found that basket at an awesome tag sale years ago...love it too!!
      xo, Mariaelena

      Delete