Friday, November 11, 2016

Simple, quick and new wall decor!

Last spring I started replacing the fixtures in our 1963 bathroom with chrome. I changed a couple of the lights to bubble glass shades with Edison bulbs to keep with the vintage feel of the 60's.  I've been searching for something for the small wall.   I finally came up with this...it's got just the right amount of silvery shine while still fitting in with my distressed style...take a peek!
A distressed frame,  burlap matting & an awesome piece of shiny silver embossed scrapbook paper is all it took!!
Have a happy day,
Mariaelena

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome. So pretty in your bathroom. Love Easy Peasy too! Very nice.
    Happy Friday.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kris...I'm really loving this one.
      xo, Mariaelena

      Delete