Friday, April 15, 2011

Busy with the kids, major computer trouble & a BIG thank you!!

Hi Friends!!!...Oh my goodness, kids can keep you super busy...even when they are older and more independent....Our middle daughter left a couple of days ago on a week long trip..(I'll fill you in when she gets home safe & sound)....and our oldest daughter has narrowed her college choices down to two.  We are heading out to visit each of those campuses over these next two days.....she's hoping to make a decision by Sunday!!...yay!!!....Hoping to squeeze in a trip to the beach house during the Spring break and start a bit of sharing that journey with you...Then, we have been having TONS of problems with our computer, (the one I use) and I haven't been able to get on here much at all...so sad about that...It's actually working right now so I thought I'd get this on before it goes to take a nap again!!!!....In the meantime, I wanted to give a BIG THANK YOU to Cheri of http://itssoverycheri.com/.  She featured me as a guest blogger on her blog yesterday.  Please go on over and visit and say hello.....HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

XO, Mariaelena

4 comments:

  1. Happy Friday to you too! Hope your weekend is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Looking forward to a "trip" to your beach house :) Good luck with the campus visits... so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the mention. Your style is gorgeous.
    Good luck on college and the beach house.

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you, how are you besides busy & computer crazy? I'm really into packing in a big way, so not much "home decoring" going on here. I'm having withdrawals big-time. Good luck with the college investigating. I'm sure that's exciting & sad at the same time -- little birdie leaving the nest. Anyway, great to hear from you. Have a great weekend!
    CAS

    ReplyDelete