Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter & my blog has been featured in our local newspaper!!

HAPPY EASTER FRIENDS!!

A few weeks back, I got an email from a freelance writer for the Poughkeepsie Journal asking if she could interview me for an upcoming article she was writing on Spring Home Decor!!...The best part of this was that she found  me and my blog through a google search!!...HOORAY!!...The article is in the paper today, Easter Sunday.......here's the link if you want to take a peek...

Add a touch of nature to your spring decor | The Poughkeepsie Journal | poughkeepsiejournal.com

http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/article/20110424/LIFE07/104240319/Add-touch-nature-your-spring-decor?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Life


Thanks to Jackie DiMarzo for the feature!!

Enjoy this special day, Mariaelena

3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter and congrats on the article.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, that is so cool, Mariaelena! Now I know a "super star," who also happens to be a super-nice & super-talented lady, too! Enjoy your day.
    xoxoCAS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so inspired by your lovely blog! Thanks so much and Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete